We are so excited to announce that our little lovely in my tummy is a girl! I have so many visions of pink and girly things, tutus, dress up, cute hair, dance classes all of it! I'm going to do all the little girly things with her that I can until and if she decides she's a tomboy. I can just see it happening, in the history of moms and daughters that I know of, interests are usually pretty opposite as soon as the daughter can think for herself ;) I was for sure that way so I will expect nothing less from mine. Hmmm, so maybe, if I only dress her in Landon's clothes and make her watch football... WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!
Landon has known from the start that it's a girl so he wasn't surprised at all when I told him excitedly. He just looked and me and said, "Ya mom, our baby is a girl." Duh. Weren't we listening this whole time? I can't wait to see if she's going to have red hair too, I hope she gets Levi's nose and my hair. Oh man so much to do!
3 comments:
Sweet! They are fun
Congratulations! Girls are so fun to dress up!
Girls are the best! And boys are the best, too. But when you have one and want the other. . .This is great news! Seems like Lucy and Landon knew all along. :)
Post a Comment