Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kind of an update...

Mostly rambling...
Wow. I'm finally bored enough to blog. There is nothing left on hulu, Landon and Levi are asleep and staying horizontal is necessary to not throw up. What an amazing blog to start with after such a long time! I am happy to say that 15 weeks into pregnancy I am feeling a lot better in the mornings which is way more than I could say 15 weeks into pregnancy with little man! I'm listening to Stevie Nicks radio on Pandora and it is making me extremely happy, it's amazing what music can do for your spirits. Since I've been so sick, I have neglected that love of my life and Stevie has reminded me how much I've missed it!
Um, song I don't love on Stevie Nicks radio- Cyndi Lauper singing Time After Time with Sarah McLaughlin. Let's keep our music separate ladies.
Let's see... up to this point in life Landon is way too big. He of course know way more than Levi and I, obviously we are morons. "No dad, it's not a tramp. It's a trampoline." "No mom, don't say (insert anything you can think of), say (something way smarter)." I was hoping that stage would start a little later in life at least, no such luck. He makes me laugh every day and smile 90% of it, most of the time I just catch myself watching his little face, his expressions and wondering how on earth I got so lucky to get this little man. And then I wonder what this next one will bring me... :)
He memorizes things so quickly! I would have rocked school if I could have memorized things half as fast and efficiently as him. We have a lot of Primary songs covered so I think we'll move onto a few of the other important songs in life next. For example "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow", perhaps some Doors, definitely Janis Joplin and of course Journey for starters. Oh man, then we're moving into the 90's. I better start a list.
I think I'm done now, maybe next time I'll have pictures...

2 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Loved the update, Cari. Especially now that we are not around the corner. Lucy keeps talking about how "When we come back to Laramie, Cari's going to give me a haircut!" That little girl. Don't worry. We miss WAY more than the haircuts. At least you have reason to come up and visit this neck of the woods. :)

miri said...

Cari, I love you. You need to live by us. Always. The end. : )

: }