Saturday, July 11, 2009

Forbidden Pig

Just wanted to see what everyone's first thought was when they heard this name. Shockingly it is the name of a public place to eat food.... in America...
Would you eat there? If so what would you expect to find?

3 comments:

Steph-eye-ster and the Caminator said...

Yes I would and let me tell you why... the Forbidden Pig sounds like a place that cooks up a lot of yummy delicious pork, as in chops and roast, bacon and sausage. They would have to serve drinks and I'm guessing those would be some lovely flavored lemonades, possibly a nice peach or kiwi... oh and I also think you might find the swine flue there.

Erin Bassett said...

I just might put that in the category with the happy tomato

Cari said...

Mine is close to yours Steph. See, I picture them cooking up all the parts of the pig you shouldn't or don't generally eat. Thus the "Forbidden" part of the "Pig". shudder