Levi Cari and Landon
Wow! That's great. How old is now? My son will be 1 next week and I took him to the dr. 3 weeks ago. He is still 18lbs. something.
He just turned 6 months! Landon likes to eat.. alot.
Ha, ha. :) He is two pounds heavier than Lucy and three months younger. I love it.
bottomless pit?
What a chunk, but that is okay because he carries it so well. :) He would really dwarf Brinlee.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! That's great. How old is now? My son will be 1 next week and I took him to the dr. 3 weeks ago. He is still 18lbs. something.
He just turned 6 months! Landon likes to eat.. alot.
Ha, ha. :) He is two pounds heavier than Lucy and three months younger. I love it.
bottomless pit?
What a chunk, but that is okay because he carries it so well. :) He would really dwarf Brinlee.
Post a Comment