Sunday, June 28, 2009

Best response time yet.

Sooo, today Landon had a fantastic poopy diaper.
Got everything changed without incident, until...
I went to fold up the diaper...
And.
I stuck my finger IN IT
I have never responded so fast to something, as soon as it hit the doo, I ran out of the room yelling EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW on the way to the bathroom where I washed my hands not twice, not thrice, but four times with anti-bacterial soap.

2 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

You are incredibly funny. So I just decided we need to get together. I completely understand about today. But I still want to see you. So I will be giving you a call.

Brice and Evee said...

I just have to laugh at you and at my own complacency to poop now after three kids. I have to admit that poop from older children on my hands still grosses me out. That is probably good though. :)