Saturday, June 27, 2009

Levi's strange antics #2

Levi broke his hand playing softball as I bitterly posted last time. He has a temporary cast on but will get a permanent one (6 weeks) next Thursday.
We were just sitting at the table discussing how we would like to lose a few pounds (bit of irony: we were eating waffles loaded with butter and syrup.) Levi says to me-
"I think when I get my hard cast on I want to start going up to the church on Mondays and play ball with the guys."
..
...
....
Me-"Are you kidding me right now?
Really, are you messing with me? Cause it's not funny."
Levi- *Laughter* "What? I won't be doing much, it'll just be to run up and down the court"
Me- "Then you and I will go up to the church and run up and down the court, I will not come down hard on you from a rebound, I will not block shots. We will run and sometimes I can throw a ball at you to make you feel like the boys are there."

End result: Kaleb and Bridget? Would you mind taking Landon on Thursdays instead of Wednesdays so that Levi and I can go up to the church after he gets home so I may throw balls at him?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like fun. Can I come too?

Brice and Evee said...

What a bummer that Levi broke his hand. I always have one friend or more that gets hurt during softball season. Maybe he thought the cast would be some kind of a club for defense. After all, it is good to look on the bright side of things. :) Hope the ball throwing is great fun!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!!