Thursday, April 9, 2009

No Clever Title

Okay, so because of the annoyance I felt, I could not bring myself to post this incredibly sweet news... He giggled! And I'm in love.
He did it about 4:30 am that morning that I wrote the previous post. I just couldn't, it would've probably wiped me out of the mad mood I was in and that emotion if not held tightly onto at 5:00 in the morning inevitably turns into insomniatic mourning complete with pooouuuring tears. And we just can't have that.
ANYWAY.
SO. FREAKING. PRECIOUS. I love that little gurgly, belly shaking, no shame giggle! I want to make him giggle all the time, he has other plans however.
He's very stingy with them still, and when I tickle for too long he yells at me. Perhaps sometime I can record this yell, it's hilarious.
It's not a whine, nor is it a distress cry... it's an out and out AHH! Short but not so sweet :) That's my boy, loud and to the point, we don't mince our words or dilly dally around our feelings. You get 'em out and deal with them!
And now the turd is up again... yelling at me...
Maybe I'll try to make him giggle. (evil mommy snicker)

3 comments:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I love...love...love your journalling of being a mommy. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Us new mommies need all the support we can get, I think. I'm still waiting for our fist giggle, but I'm just happy that I made it through Stake Conference with him!

Anna Beal said...

I love baby giggles!