Friday, April 17, 2009

OWWEEEE!

Only one word for the subject content of this post.

Mastitis. :(

6 comments:

Candice McWhorter said...

I feel ya! I had that about a month ago...my milk supply was almost lost. Much better now :) I wish you the best.
How's your quilt coming?

Anna Beal said...

Oh my you poor dear! I got that with Dejah and it knocked me FLAT!! So sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

Jamie said...

I sure hope you are feeling better today. Call me!

Brice and Evee said...

I just got caught up on the past month. It sounds like you are having the full experience of being a real mommy! I love ya and hope that you keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Ya know....the root word of Mastisis is Masti which is greek for nipple, and coincidentally the root word for Mastodon, a prehistoric elephant-ish mammal, which was wiped out by incredibly drastic temperature changes during the Pleistocene Era, known commonly as the Ice Age. Hence, ice your ta-ta...kill the masti..

(PS...as with all of my advice regarding motherly stuff, this is partially made up. The dinosaur stuff is true. Remember when we took that class from the dinosaur man? Yeah, I'm using alllll the educational crap we learned in that class as my source material for this fake advice.)

Unknown said...

I'm sorry...I was totally engorged this week while we were at the hospital and couldn't nurse him.

I kept trying to pump, but that goes well when they were checking on Lil' Guy every half an hour.