My sister in-law in-law Bridget is going to hang out with L-Boogy on Wednesdays!!! I'm so excited, I had to post immediatley. I'm going to take a nap, go to the Chiropractor, run a few errands... the possibilities are endless! I love my baby, I love family, but most of all... I love you, Bridget.
4 comments:
I saw the title and immediately though, "April Fools!" But I'm glad it's not! So, does that mean we aren't going to watch a movie tonight?
Ummmm, in case you guys wanted to come be my neighbor:
http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2009/04/02/news/local/18-dentists.txt
YAY for you!
hey cari! to get the tracker just click on mine at the bottom of my page and then you can decide what color you want it and things like that. you then just copy the code and paste it in one of the gadgets you add to your page... it explains it all when you click on mine though. i like it because you can always see who looks at your page! and it's free :)
Post a Comment