Monday, March 9, 2009

A few random thoughts...

I love LOVE buying my toilet paper at Sam's Club. I feel very insecure about my world if the supply in house ever gets down to 1 or 2 rolls. This hasn't happened for as long as I can remember because of this fear, but just thinking about it makes me nervous.

I also love watching my baby wake up. The whole process lasts about 20-25 minutes. It starts with his little mouth making sucking movements, followed by some stretching accompanied with loud grunts and squeaky noises. (These sounds also apply to disturbed sleep and tend to make people who aren't used to them nervous, wondering if something has gone terribly wrong.) This goes on for about 5 minutes straight. Opens his eyes to slits, then goes back to sleep. Twitches, squeaks, groans, back to sleep. Then starts all over. At first I thought this was a little drawn out and unneccessary, but then realized that it took me (pre-baby) just as long to wake up in a similar process (first step excluded).

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks like I'm not the only one holding out!!! hahahhaa. We were closet blogging! Hilarious! Oh, now I know how I'm going to spend the rest of my day.

Anna Beal said...

Love it Cari! You crack me up :)

Unknown said...

How do you know you don't do the little sucking thing before you wake up? Have you ever asked anyone?!