Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Little Family

I love them. I have an amazing husband who tries every day to be a better husband and daddy while balancing work and school and sleep. A little perfect baby who slept 8 hours last night! Granted, he just got his 2 month shots and was pretty much wiped out by 'em but still, perfect baby. I love that he's ours, that I get to look at him every day, and that he carries on conversations with me. We chat alot, I ask him questions, he does his best to answer... turns out we share the same views on most things! Who knew? And he smiles at me, alot. I love his smiles and his pouty lip, I will get a picture of both one of these days but for now I just like to absorb every minute and don't really think about grabbing the camera until it's over. For this I do not apologize :) I also love our dogs, they are such hyperactive creatures, but they are good dogs. I think that's all for now, so so tired. Oh, and we put some new pictures up on our link.

1 comment:

Candice McWhorter said...

hello cute little family! isn't being a mom the best?!
So I got your message on facebook. I could definitely walk you through some basics but it would probably be best over the phone. Toward the end it might work best to skype if you happen to have a web cam.
my phone is 801-885-5430 (cell)
or you can email me at candice.mcwhorter@gmail.com
What a cute little family you have.