Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesdays.... Bleh.

I hate Wednesdays. And purple skittles. Both are recent discoveries. For some reason, I get so frusterated on Wednesdays, in turn baby is fussy, or maybe it's the other way around... I don't know which comes first but we're not helping each other either way! In light of this new development (hating Wednesdays), I would like to give a great big shout out to Jen. I went to my cousin's house today for lunch (by the way LOVE having family in the same town, I've felt a little left out since most of Levi's family is here!) and Landon was so fussy since he hadn't slept more than 45 minutes since he woke up this morning. Jennifer took him and told me to take a nap and I did! Right there on the couch, I'm not one to be able to fall asleep just anywhere and definitley not that fast. I'm not sure how long I was out, but I think it was an hour, thank you sooo much!!! Love you guys.

5 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

You're welcome. :) Come over anytime if you need sleep or a break or company or a laugh (Jenny Wren & Tom are great in this area) or anything at all. We love having you close by too. I hope your Wednesdays get better.

Anna Beal said...

Sounds to me like your body was screeming for a nap! I'm glad you had someone there to help you out and get some r and r. Sunday, right in the middle of sacrament meeting I took my whole family and bailed out on church...oh ya and my primary calling. I needed a nap bad, and I needed Alex to be home to deal with the girls. It happens :)

Brice and Evee said...

I am so glad that you have a great friend/cousin that gives you a well-deserved break for a nap. Always take advantage of those opps.

Cheri and David said...

Hey I saw your comment on Steph's page and had to take a peek at the new baby. He is so adorable! I had fun reading through your blog too. Congrats on the new baby! And don't worry-- he'll start sleeping soon!

Erin Bassett said...

how I miss you- you always crack me up! you can send me all the purple skittles-as long as they don't have banana flavor I'm good...