Little Landon has a chest cold that turned into an ear infection :( . I know these things happen but I can't help but feel like a failure as a mother (slight exaggeration) for letting my 3 WEEK OLD get sick already! Stupid germs.
Do we need to have an EA meeting? I am sorry Landon is sick but you are not failing. I can think of one reason why he might be... I hope he gets better soon.
I am sorry that you have a sick baby! No matter what age they are, sick kids are probably my least favorite thing to handle. I bet when the ear infection heals, he will be a whole new kid!
Do they get sick that young??? You're doing a great job Cari! Do you remember when we went on a little "girls" day and Alex called because Dejah was throwing up? Well, we took her to the EMERGENCY ROOM over a flu! Stuff happens...its sooo not your fault :>
4 comments:
Do we need to have an EA meeting? I am sorry Landon is sick but you are not failing. I can think of one reason why he might be... I hope he gets better soon.
I am sorry that you have a sick baby! No matter what age they are, sick kids are probably my least favorite thing to handle. I bet when the ear infection heals, he will be a whole new kid!
Do they get sick that young??? You're doing a great job Cari! Do you remember when we went on a little "girls" day and Alex called because Dejah was throwing up? Well, we took her to the EMERGENCY ROOM over a flu! Stuff happens...its sooo not your fault :>
You're not a failure! You're building his immune system! Good job!
Post a Comment