Guys, someone made a comment on my blog named BookLady... and I don't know who you are! And it won't let me see who you are by clicking on your name...
Cari- it's me! Shannon. Sorry, I think I might be in the wrong generation to figure this thing out! I didn't think my post posted because the stupid computer kicked me off at the same time! Ugh! Anyway, I'm the Book Lady! Sorry for the confusion! And you're not a failure for letting your baby get a cold! He's building immunity! Good job!
OK, this is now my 3rd try to get logged onto this thing successfully to let you know the BookLady is me! Apparently I don't know how I did it the first time! Anyhow, I'm a consultant for Usborne Books & more (www.kidsbooks123.com) thus the name. Good thing you don't have to know how to log onto blogs to do it! For those of you who don't know who I am- I babysat Cari when she was 2! She's MY baby!
Oh Shannon of course it's you! I should have made that connection after reading your facebook profile! And thank you for saying I'm just building his immune system... better outlook than the one I had!
4 comments:
Sounds like "book lady" knows you...good luck with that one.
Cari- it's me! Shannon. Sorry, I think I might be in the wrong generation to figure this thing out! I didn't think my post posted because the stupid computer kicked me off at the same time! Ugh! Anyway, I'm the Book Lady! Sorry for the confusion! And you're not a failure for letting your baby get a cold! He's building immunity! Good job!
OK, this is now my 3rd try to get logged onto this thing successfully to let you know the BookLady is me! Apparently I don't know how I did it the first time! Anyhow, I'm a consultant for Usborne Books & more (www.kidsbooks123.com) thus the name. Good thing you don't have to know how to log onto blogs to do it! For those of you who don't know who I am- I babysat Cari when she was 2! She's MY baby!
Oh Shannon of course it's you! I should have made that connection after reading your facebook profile! And thank you for saying I'm just building his immune system... better outlook than the one I had!
Post a Comment