So, I'm definitely going to be one of those parents who gets incredibly excited about seemingly tiny little accomplishments that have to do with their children.
The hospital's air was very very dry and Landon was having a hard time breathing since Sunday morning. We have a humidifier in our room, but that wasn't doing the trick, so today I put some saline drops in his nose and let them sit for a few minutes.
I then proceeded to take the booger sucker thing, and went to work. He let us know how strong his lungs are for the first time since he's been born and after about 5 minutes, I had pulled/dug out too many boogers for such a tiny little nostril to hold. I was so excited!! He was no longer snorting and could breathe just fine. This was a very big accomplishment for us and I decided to share it with all of you... you are welcome :) Oh, and if you have actually read this far, there's a link to the right that you can click on and see some pictures of him.
12 comments:
Oh Cari, he is so cute!! I talked to Levi's grandma yesterday at church, and she was a very proud great-grandma!! I love the picture of Levi, and Landon taking a nap that is a great picture!! Take care.
Boogers are quite an accomplishment. I am glad everything is going well with your new family.
The pictures are SO cute. And I noticed that your hair and makeup were done...
I especially love the last picture with Levi asleep holding Landon.
my kids have to have to some thing done to them too! and they don't like it either!!
I'm so glad that he's finally here. And I can say this because I have had it happen to me but just for the record you said "NO BOOGER SUCKERS" not too long ago! (i think your baby shower in fact:)
And also for the record don't ever ever try the labor thing without the drugs-don't not ever ever ever
Congrats! Landon is adorable!!
I love the pictures of Landon. He is such a handsome boy! Isn't it amazing how the little things like sucking boogers give a mom such satisfaction. Kind of like pinching zits--but not as disgusting.
Oh he is a handsome little man! Your post cracked me up! You are a champ, yes, you are!
Landon is beautiful- I can see so much of the both of you in him- congrats again! And way to go on the boogies!
He is sooo handsome. Good job guys!
Congratulations Cari and Levi! I'm glad to hear your delivery was better than your pregnancy. I'm glad you're home and doing well.
okay, so you got anything for me to read besides boogies? Out of all the body functions, boogies are my least favorite!
Your little boy is stinkin cute.
Post a Comment