After driving all over town at 9:30 am this morning and careful consideration as well as a few suggestions from co-worker/employer... Carl's Jr. has onion rings that are similar to A&W onion rings. Bless you Carl's Jr. bless you.
i LOVE that you updated also I know how you feel... not the baby part but there are no perkins here and certinaly no love joys... they are worht the 10 hour trip especially because I would be eating there with you. =)
Glad to see you updated your profile. You need recent belly pics. You sure are getting close to the end and those cravings are hard to bite in the butt. All I wanted was cereal. Which I guess was good cause it did not cause me to gain too much weight. They sure pack on in the last few weeks though. I think I was up 43 by delivery day, but good news was I was back down in a few months. How are you feeling? Getting everything put together and prepared?
I have had some really bizarre cravings. Mashed potatoes seems to be at the top of my list, but get this...with A1 sauce. Seriously, I don't get pregnancy. Right now I'm craving McDonalds chicken nuggets. Oh how I love living in the city.
3 comments:
i LOVE that you updated also I know how you feel... not the baby part but there are no perkins here and certinaly no love joys... they are worht the 10 hour trip especially because I would be eating there with you. =)
Glad to see you updated your profile. You need recent belly pics. You sure are getting close to the end and those cravings are hard to bite in the butt. All I wanted was cereal. Which I guess was good cause it did not cause me to gain too much weight. They sure pack on in the last few weeks though. I think I was up 43 by delivery day, but good news was I was back down in a few months. How are you feeling? Getting everything put together and prepared?
I have had some really bizarre cravings. Mashed potatoes seems to be at the top of my list, but get this...with A1 sauce. Seriously, I don't get pregnancy. Right now I'm craving McDonalds chicken nuggets. Oh how I love living in the city.
Post a Comment