Monday, November 17, 2008

Stark Craving MAD!

So I haven't really experienced what some pregnant women talk about with a passion, which would be cravings... until a few weeks ago. The first one was mashed potatos, so Levi helped me make a crapton (this is a certified vocab word, meaning, ALOT) of said food. I ended up having to freeze most of them because I didn't want to get sick of them before my favorite holiday blessed me and this baby with all the food I love and look forward to alllll year! (Sidenote: Love being married because sometimes I get two whole Thanksgivings!!!)
But tonight my friends, I am experiencing what I feel to be the daddy of all cravings. I refer to it as such because my craving is unattainable, unless I want to drive 2 1/2 hours which I assure you I do not... considering it? Yes. Want to? No. I desperately want, nay, need Onion Rings from A&W.
Sometimes, life can be really hard.

1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

Oh the joys of Laramie and the "lack of your needed Onion Rings". I feel your pain.