I think the fathers speak in strange tongues so that the baby will recognize them after they are born. I know. It doesn't exactly make sense, but I think that it really happens that way. You're great!
For some odd reason- that doesn't surprise me...did he eat paint chips when he was a kid??? Or recently at work? I am thrilled to hear from you! Hope all is well, and I Miss you so much! keep in touch!
6 comments:
Oh I am so tickled that I found your blog! You are so stinkin' funny!
L.O.L.!!!! (I just found out that means Laught Out Loud)....I really did laugh out loud. Crazy kid.
Hey Cari,
I found your blog on Carrie G's. Congrats on the baby. Take care!
hey lady! I love seeing your blog! Hope the pregnancy is going well for you. Can you believe we're under 3 months now?!
I think the fathers speak in strange tongues so that the baby will recognize them after they are born. I know. It doesn't exactly make sense, but I think that it really happens that way. You're great!
For some odd reason- that doesn't surprise me...did he eat paint chips when he was a kid??? Or recently at work? I am thrilled to hear from you! Hope all is well, and I Miss you so much! keep in touch!
Post a Comment