I was unaware that the belly growing process is not always a gradual one. I swear to you that between the time that I went to bed and went to the Chiroprator today, it grew. I swear it did. I was a little disturbed. And as of today, to answer people's questions, Yes. Yes I do feel pregnant.
3 comments:
Cari- I love your blog, I saw it on Anna's and decided to take a peek. Congratulations on the pregnancy. We are in the same ward as Levi's grandparents and she told me you were expecting. Sounds like things are going good for you guys.
Carrie Graham
So, you didn't tell me you started a blog. Welcome to being grown-up.
Thanks for the chicken noodle soup offer, but I am feeling a lot better. I still wouldn't hang out with me for a few days though because I do NOT want the guilt of getting a pregnant woman sick.
And of course you guys can have some tomatoes!
Do you remember when Tiffany was prego with number one? Oh ya, that girl...right toward the end got bigger by the day. She was so big by the time she delivered...ask her. It was crazy.
Post a Comment