Monday, October 6, 2008

Second Attempt...

Okay, I wrote a few long paragraphs, went to post and like magic an error message appeared! So I took a deep breath, ate some chocolate cream pie, watched some Internet television and I'm now going to attempt this again.
Ahem.
So I've decided to finally give the blog thing a try, it's been interesting to try and figure out all by myself, but I did it! Myspace is so much easier, but apparently this is the grown-up version of Myspace and Facebook. And, I'm a grown-up now, so I concede.
There's not a whole lot going on in our lives, Levi's very busy going to school, work and playing flag football/basketball etc with his brothers when a game comes around. Pretty soon we're going to have all the Brinkerhoff brothers together here in Laramie and we've had fun getting to know these boys just a little bit better!
I'm feeling 100% better since the first FIVE months of my pregnancy, the only thing I have left to conquer is my abnormal sleeping pattern I've fallen into. Much appreciation and thanks to my insomnia for this. My sleep medication has technically been approved by my doctor, but the one night I decided to give into that sweet drug for some much needed nocturnal sleep, I didn't feel the baby move for two days but for a few small thumps here and there. So after a good dose of Dr. Pepper to wake this poor drug induced child up, I swore them off until I feel it's safe again!
I'm going to miss feeling the baby move the most after having him, I like feeling him active and all crazy like in there. It's also to the point where we can see him moving around, this is a very bizarre, sci-fi-like experience.

1 comment:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Love your blog, Cari. I need to write more long paragraphs. I'll have to give it a try and make sure I have some Chocolate Cream Pie close by in case the same thing happens to me. Or just because. :)