Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I hate moving.

That's all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving sucks! if you need help with anything please oh please just ask!

Candice McWhorter said...

you know what I hate? When people never update their blogs...lol. just kidding babe. you're awesome. good luck with the move...where's it going to be?

Dewey said...

Hey, I hate moving, too! Where are you guys moving? I feel like I miss out on things since I deleted my facebook...

We're moving to Nevada in a few weeks...so I feel for you.

miri said...

Ha ha!! I told you we would help!! Call me if I can help. :)

Brice and Evee said...

How about a few major details please...you are almost as bad at me about telling what is going on in your life on your blog. :) We will have to catch up in Denver again--unless you are moving to the North Pole or something.