I don't know Cari, these sound like great events... well, no sorry. I'm not a huge fan of cats so that part sounds awful. However the being at home part sounds fantastic! My sister and I decided the grass is definitely greener... :) have an awesome day and I miss you by the way.
Hey I wish you could have come too...sorry I didn't get back to ya but it was good to see ya. Sorry about the whole cat situation, it made me throw up in my mouth to read it
2 comments:
I don't know Cari, these sound like great events... well, no sorry. I'm not a huge fan of cats so that part sounds awful. However the being at home part sounds fantastic! My sister and I decided the grass is definitely greener... :) have an awesome day and I miss you by the way.
Hey I wish you could have come too...sorry I didn't get back to ya but it was good to see ya. Sorry about the whole cat situation, it made me throw up in my mouth to read it
Post a Comment