Landon had quite the adventure(s), he stayed up way past his bedtime at Grandma Loveland's, (or just wouldn't sleep PERIOD). He was so grumpy the whole time, anytime someone new got close he would react like his whole world just fell apart. Seriously, I have never seen a more dramatic display from a baby. Unfortunately I didn't capture those beautiful moments on camera.
Here are a few visitors we got while in Burlington...
A Mortician
A loud and frusterated Pheasant during mating season...
And my wonderful best true blue friend Monica Lynn came to see us too, but mommy is stupid and didn't get any pictures with her.
This was my view from mom's front porch...
Aunt Ruth was so sweet to let us borrow a jumper play thing while we were there and Landon absolutely loved it! See? Look at the enthusiasm...
Grandpa Loveland and Salena came while we were there also.
Landon helped Grandpa till the land.
Not really.. he's not very useful outside yet.
Four generations
My Grandma Loveland, so beautiful, I love her so much...
Landon's Grandma Loveland with a sweet new haircut and color,
And onto Sheridan...
5 comments:
Wow Cari!! Long trip eh? I'm glad you got to see your fam.
I hear you on the excitement to be back home. Since we had our kids, traveling has definitely become more complicated and less relaxing. It is always fun to be able to visit with family but such a relief to be back home.
Great pics. :) Always love to read your blog even though I had already heard the story. You're awesome.
We're glad you're back too!
What a fun trip to see family! Poor guy - he didn't want to miss out on the fun by sleeping and the grumpiness :( what a bummer. I'm sure the fam still fell to pieces over him!
Post a Comment